[mythtv-users] Odd Artifacts on KGO-HD/San Francisco Over HDHomerun

Chris Niggel blastzone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 04:55:31 UTC 2010

I'm also in the bay area, and with KGO (707) anything I record (PCTV
HD3000 or Comcast STB over firewire) has an acceleration /
deceleration problem I haven't troubleshot yet.  The audio is fine,
but the video will slow down, then speed up to catch up to the audio.
It does this every 15-odd seconds.

My Samsung HDTV has the same problem with its built-in QAM tuner.

Luckily, the GF doesn't seem to mind.