[mythtv-users] Theme Competition Voting Now Open

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:52:52 UTC 2010

> * These themes will only work properly against current trunk.  They
> will not work with .22.  Votes based on your experience with them in
> .22 would be unfair as they use different formats for several of the
> widgets.

I agree with the other poster - I would have liked to vote, but as I'm
on 0.22 I won't be able to. This will exclude many potential voters.

Also, just a suggestion - could/should there be a criterion around
system requirements? For example, some themes will only work fully if
OpenGL is enabled, but many people will have video cards that don't
work very well the OpenGL.