[mythtv-users] Problems with nuvexport and single episode shows

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 02:24:40 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Dale Pontius <DEPontius at edgehp.net> wrote:
> I'd like to find some way to get this generally available for Gentoo
> users.  The real fix was in MythTV, not on nuvexport.  Do you have any
> idea when this will make it out into mythtv-0.22-fixes, so Gentoo can
> pick it up?  Your 20100301 snapshot of nuvexport should be good enough,
> unless you have something more recent you'd like us to get.

I had no plans of backporting to 0.22-fixes as 0.23 is due to come out
any time now.  The real fix was in the MythTV perl bindings, which are
primarily used by nuvexport.  Semantics. :)  I guess I could backport
that one change, but it seems rather pointless to me as we are going
to do a release real soon now, etc.

Anyways, gentoo users can use trunk, last I heard.  I'm not sure the details.

After 0.23 is released, there are a bunch of things to change in
nuvexport anyways.  We are currently in feature freeze, so I haven't
done them yet.