[mythtv-users] Theme Competition Voting Now Open

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 22 04:06:46 UTC 2010

On 03/21/2010 09:52 PM, Phill Edwards wrote:
>> * These themes will only work properly against current trunk.  They
>> will not work with .22.  Votes based on your experience with them in
>> .22 would be unfair as they use different formats for several of the
>> widgets.
>>
> I agree with the other poster - I would have liked to vote, but as I'm
> on 0.22 I won't be able to. This will exclude many potential voters.

Again, though, would it /really/ be better if the themes worked with
0.22?  Then, as soon as 0.23 is released and you all upgraded to 0.23,
you wouldn't be able to use the themes.

0.22 themes are not compatible with 0.23 themes.  The theming engine is
still changing--notice all the commits to the themes during the 0.23
development cycle...

Mike