[mythtv-users] Help: Just installed Mythtv folders empty

Timo.Iivarinen at bof.fi Timo.Iivarinen at bof.fi
Mon Mar 22 11:06:50 UTC 2010

Hello from Finland!
I have just installed mythtv on my Dell 410 laptop. I followed the installing wizard and at one point it said something about can't find. I continued with the installation and thought I could fix this later. Mythtv is now installed but all the directories where the program looks up for music or pictures (I don't have tv-card yet) are empty. I have my files on a USB-hard drive. How can I have the Mythtv to look for file from my usb-hard drive. Could someone help me with this? I am first time user for linux based systems so please be as clear as possible. I tried to look at some of the instructions but they are too difficult  to understand.
best regards
Timo