[mythtv-users] Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual PCIe (stv0900 + stv6110)

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Mon Mar 22 12:28:10 UTC 2010

On 8 Mar 2010, at 02:29, David Kubicek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> does anybody have these dual cards? I've read about some interference and weak signal issues. How's the Linux support looking up? All features supported, signal stats working?

Seems there's a new version since 16th March.

http://www.dvbshop.net/shopnews.php/news_id/38

Some of the pages say it's in stock, others say it's coming soon, might have to order one :-)

I'm intrigued by the ability to connect in series, maybe some kind of single lnb feed mode, might make a couple of these very very useful.

There seems to be work ongoing with the driver for this but it sounds like it should be usable with a long tuning delay, assuming the "new version" doesn't need some driver updates.