[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23rc1 Available

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Thu Mar 25 01:33:38 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:50:50AM +1100, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 24 March 2010 16:43, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> > 0.23 Release Candidate 1 Available
> >  - Only a few weeks late on our new, improved short release schedule, the
> > first Release Candidate for MythTV 0.23 is now available.
> >  - Please make sure to read the Release Notes (
> > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.23 ) before upgrading.
> >
> > More details at http://www.mythtv.org/
> >
> > Distros are likely to have packages for the release candidate or 0.23-fixes
> > available shortly.
>
> I can guess who wrote the wiki entry without even looking at the
> history page ; simply with a glance at the *major* change list :)

And have you already thanked said person for maintaining the changelog?

> What happened to all the fancy new audio code ?

probably missed, just add it, it's a wiki and maintaining the changelog
is an unthankful and time-consuming job.

> IMVHO ; that's more major than all the other listed there :)

at least by added lines of code, all other is point of view. And I don't
think better resampling is worth 8.8M tables. :)

Janne