[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23rc1 Available

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 01:51:15 UTC 2010

Hi

On 25 March 2010 12:33, Janne Grunau <janne-mythtv at grunau.be> wrote:
> at least by added lines of code, all other is point of view. And I don't
> think better resampling is worth 8.8M tables. :)

Ah Ah !

The SRC library has been in the mythtv code for several years :P

5 years by the look of things (SVN revision 4615) ; just happened that
it wasn't used before. Same things goes with the libfreesurround.
Actually, I have update for that one provided by the author

Someone reported just this week that it can now play 24kbit/s audio on
his system, which he couldn't play before as the hardware didn't
support that bitrate... So it has some use :)