[mythtv-users] iPhone + <remote_software> + LIRC over network to control mythtv?

Comments comments at mecworks.com
Fri Mar 26 14:08:36 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've had poor luck using MyMote and Remote Remote GH for controlling
myth clients.  However, I have had great luck with using an HDHR with
LIRC.  There are several Media Center and other remote software that I
find in the Apple app store. I'm wondering if there are some that work
with LIRC to talk to MythTV?

Anyone know of one or more remote software packages that run on the
iPhone that work with LIRC to control a Myth front end?

Thanks,

--
Marc Christensen