[mythtv-users] lost my battery

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:16:46 UTC 2010

> Thanks for your advices. I mesured the diameter of the holder.
> I have changed the battery, but it seems that the PSU is not OK.
> It is a model from cooler master, not standard size. Hope I can find I other
> one, or repair this one (it is not available now, too old)

Could you explain your problem you are having? Perhaps we can debug the issue.

First off, it is strange to need to replace a battery on a
motherboard. These things last many years (at least 5) unless you
never power on your motherboard. Even if the battery was dead that
would not cause the machine any problem except forgetting the time /
cmos settings at boot so it really not an essential item and you can
run a system with no battery. I know I have..

John