[mythtv-users] Improved playback groups

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:34:01 UTC 2010

Hi Jim;

Thanks for adding v8 of Greatly Enhanced Playback Groups.

I tried building it on my frontend and got 2 compile failures.  Adding
#include "playsettings.h" to audiooutputjack.cpp & audiooutputpulse.cpp
solved it.

Also noted that without GEPG, when starting playback of a recording that
uses the 'Default' playgroup, Default Settings is displayed.   With GEPG
only recordings in my 'Test 8088' playgroup display a message.  If that
is design intent, its certainly fine by me.

Take care,

Bill Meek