[mythtv-users] Cannot load language en_us for module Mythtv 0.23

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat May 1 20:26:32 UTC 2010

Hi Mike!

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Unless you'd like to be the one to fix it for everyone--i.e. feel free
> to volunteer to do an initial translation for en_us (or to help get a
> team of volunteers to take on the project--one plugin per person or

You are probably going to find this funny (considering that English is *not* my
mother tongue) but I'm currently trying to take care of this...

I already know how to use the tools so it's going pretty well...

 > something).  Note, also, that doing a proper translation for en_us will
 > require very little work since the messages are written in en_us.  Feel
 > free to ask for help here on the lists or on IRC.

That's exactly why I took the risk of trying to do this... The biggest problem I
might encounter *might* be some plural forms...

BTW, I did see some British (or at least not US) English in there (for example
"programme"...)

Have a nice day!

Nick