[mythtv-users] VDPAU 9322 vs 9400 ?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun May 2 23:45:49 UTC 2010

On 2 May 2010 23:59, Ed W <lists at wildgooses.com> wrote:

> With that in mind I'm looking for a good core2 mATX board.  I found Gigabyte
> GA-E7AUM-DS2H with onboard 9400, there is an Asus with onboard 9300 - any
> others?
>
>  http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2946

I have this board, it's great...

I went with the Gigabyte over the Asus one for two reasons:
-9400 vs 9300
-Lots of issues reported about the Asus failing due to poor heat
management. Now this was over 1.5 years ago, things may have changed.

nvidia released a 320M embedded controller for the Apple 13" laptop.
Surely, this controller will make its way elsewhere... Far better than
the 9400M