[mythtv-users] VDPAU 9300 vs 9400 ?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon May 3 16:40:46 UTC 2010

> Yep, using a GT220 w/Adv 2x here myself in my primary frontend now,
> and yep, it definitely yields even better looking video than my prior
> ion frontend.

Cool - can I be geeky and ask what CPU you use and total power draw of
your system?  I'm going to try and shoehorn this into an mATX setup with
less than 150W draw...

>   There don't seem to be
> many (any?) fanless versions,

Just being a smartarse, but using the previous google search I quoted
and modifying model number turns up 2:
     http://www.google.co.uk/products?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=silent+gt220

Actually I think I saw a review on GT220's somewhere on the web and
there was like a 15W disparity between two models (which is around 1/3
total draw).  I might research these two before choosing...

OK, who has a suggestion on a low power mATX board?  Seems like they all
have builtin graphics, so do I just find something which still has an
intel X3100?  Anyone happen to know of an even lower power board?

Thanks all

Ed W