[mythtv-users] Arclight questions

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:34:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Christopher Kerr <mythtv at theseekerr.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I decided to give the new Arclight theme a try.  However, I think I am
>> not getting the correct display.  I get this weird pixelated blob on
>> the right side of my screen
>
> The weird pixelated blob is the background picture, and yes, that is
> how it's meant to look. If you don't like it, it's easy to change. (if
> I recall, there's actually a whole collection of related weird
> pixellated blobs included with the theme)

I guess my question is why it looks so different than the screenshots
here: http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight/Gallery.html#12
Or was that a previous version?

Also, I am still not sure why it hangs at the watch recording screen
with an ever-long waiting screen (maybe I needed to give it more time,
but it was over 10 minutes).