[mythtv-users] Arclight questions

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:11:18 UTC 2010

I guess my question is why it looks so different than the screenshots
here: http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight/Gallery.html#12
Or was that a previous version?

Also, I am still not sure why it hangs at the watch recording screen
with an ever-long waiting screen (maybe I needed to give it more time,
but it was over 10 minutes).

That screenshot was from before the theme was changed to appease the masses.
Several people commented they didn't like vertical menus, make your own if
you don't like it IMO, but still.

As for the over 10 min wait at watch recording.. Explain. I have been using
it for a while now and not seen any issues.

MarcT