[mythtv-users] Arclight questions

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:20:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:11 AM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:

> That screenshot was from before the theme was changed to appease the masses.
> Several people commented they didn't like vertical menus, make your own if
> you don't like it IMO, but still.

OK, that's what I figured.  Good to know.

> As for the over 10 min wait at watch recording.. Explain. I have been using
> it for a while now and not seen any issues.

I will have to check it out again tonight.  It was not an over 10
minute wait.  It was I waited over 10 minutes and restarted myth when
I could not do anything from within it.

However, I should make clear that this theme looks pretty sweet.  My
questions are just trying to get me to a state where I can use this
theme because it looks like it could be the best looking one out
there.  I currently use mythbuntu, which is also real nice, but I like
to switch up themes at each release to give myself the impression I am
using something newer and better.

I have tried graphite, but the screen looks nothing like the
screenshots either (maybe I should put up my own screenshots to
compare) and I prefer horizontal to vertical as well.