[mythtv-users] Arclight questions

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Tue May 4 19:05:53 UTC 2010

Yes Arclight is a great theme, kudos to Robert!

If you're trying out themes, the theming contest introduced a few more:

http://www.mythtv.org/news/136/MythTV%20Theming%20Competition%20Results

And don't forget Blue Abstract (wasn't eligible for the theme contest):

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme