[mythtv-users] Is there a 0.23 "live" preview available in recording screen ?

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed May 5 14:05:11 UTC 2010

> And waiting several seconds for the "Please Wait" screen to get on with
> things, and also incurring the 1-in-10 or so times the Please Wait
> screen doesn't actually disappear when playback actually starts.

 If this is happenning you should try and submit a subreport and logs.  I can say with certainty that is has happened to me MAYBE twice since the Please Wait screen came into existance. And each was due to a problem on the box which I was thankfully able to trackdown.

> And then having to deal with the "end of play" menu that pops up (yes, I
> know, also an option I can disable -- but I usually want it enabled).

 Well if you choose to suffer ... :)