[mythtv-users] Ticket #8441: MythBuntu theme update issue when deleting recordings
cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue May 11 07:35:33 UTC 2010
* On Mon May 10, 2010 at 11:42:34PM -0500, Gary Butters wrote:
> Robert McNamara wrote:
Guys, this is indeed a reproducable bug in the Watch Recordings screen.
1) Set your sort order to "Sort all sub-titles/multi-titles Ascending".
2) Go back to Watch Recordings and scroll to a title that has more items
than will fit on the right hand side of the screen.
3) Cursor Right to select the subtitle list.
4) Scroll down to the bottom-most (ie, newest) recording.
5) Delete it.
6) Watch the focus/selector bar move up one item and the top (ie, oldest)
item on the list magically appear at the bottom of the list.
7) Try to scroll down to that oldest item now visible at the bottom of
8) Watch the list redraw and focus move to the top of the list and the
It's 3:30AM here or I'd try to track it down, but it does indeed look
like a bug.
More information about the mythtv-users