[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23 Available

Andrew mythtv at heathsworld.com
Tue May 11 14:39:28 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca>wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 22:47 -0500, Andrew wrote:
> >

> > Sweet!  I've been waiting to be able to watch blu in 1.4x!
>
> What Blu-Ray do you think you will be watching in Myth (or on Linux in
> general, for that matter)?  If you are thinking of "movie studio"
> releases, you will need to think again.

Hahaha.  I plan on watching any blu-ray I burn.  ;)

Currently I have archives and archives of video I have either shot,
collected or burned over the years and I don't watch anything in 1.0 these
days...

Aside - I hope mythexport has some future functionality for building BD's.
It seems like I can't get any shows over 2 hours to look very HDish, even
with dual layer.