[mythtv-users] NEW: stb-command (enhanced version of sa3250cmd)

Christian Szpilfogel chrisznews4 at rogers.com
Tue May 11 15:27:57 UTC 2010

On 09/05/2010 8:54 PM, Christian Szpilfogel wrote:
> I continued the work today and implemented a vast swath of the Panel
> passthrough commands. These commands are meant to emulate a user
> pressing buttons on the set top box panel or on their remote.
> The new code is at: http://code.google.com/p/stb-command/
>
> Please let me know what success/failure you have had and exactly which
> set top box you tried it on. I will in turn document these on the
> project's page and modify code of appropriate. If you made changes to
> make a particular set top box work then I would like to capture this too.

Thanks to Mike Hanson for testing this against the Motorola QIP-6200. It
seems Motorola implemented quite a lot of the commands! See
http://code.google.com/p/stb-command/wiki/QIP6200

Documentation is up to date and the wiki has the test results for the
QIP-6200, SA3250, SA4250. See
http://code.google.com/p/stb-command/wiki/Overview for a list of test
results.