[mythtv-users] Mythweb times off by an hour

Oliver Maunder mail at olivermaunder.co.uk
Tue May 11 22:27:07 UTC 2010

On 11 May 2010 22:40, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> Since you failed to give any kind of version information, I'm assuming that
> you're using MythTV 0.22 or higher.  If so, MythWeb uses the same time zone
> that you've configured on your master backend.
>
> If a frontend displays the proper time and MythWeb doesn't, you need to
> upgrade to current MythTV 0.22-fixes (or, better, 0.23-fixes)--or at
> minimum, clear your MythWeb session.

I knew I'd forget some pertinent information.

You're right - I'm using 0.22-fixes, but it's the version that came
with Ubuntu 9.10 and I haven't upgraded since then. The other
frontends are showing the correct time.

I'm planning on upgrading the backend and frontends to Lucid (and
MythTV 0.23) in the very near future, so hopefully the problem will go
away then.

Thanks for the help

Olly