[mythtv-users] channel not viewable via LiveTV, but records fine?

Robert rs at mythtv-users.spam.futz.org
Wed May 12 01:12:44 UTC 2010

I've got 2 channels that work fine for recording but that do not work for
livetv. They show up in the program guide, but when switching to the channel,
it just sits there with the OSD: Sig 0% | SN 2.4dB | BE 0 | (LAMc) Partial
lock.

I've attached the output of mythfrontend -v playback where I start with a
channel that does not work (62), switch to one that does (61), and then back.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated...  System is mythbuntu 9.10 (mythtv 0.22).

--
Arguing with an Engineer is like wrestling a pig in mud.
After a while you realize the pig is enjoying it.