[mythtv-users] passing options to userspace atilibusb module

Larry mythtv at american-hero.com
Wed May 12 23:38:24 UTC 2010

I'm migrating from a mythbuntu to mythdora frontend and I cant seem to
figure out how to fix my remote.

In mythbuntu they still used the lirc_atiusb module.  I could pass
options to it via the /etc/modprobe.d/options file
in my case I use:

options lirc_atiusb unique=1 debug=1 mask=0x0400

In Fedora/Mythdora this module is depreciated and now uses atilibusb or
so I have read.

I have a couple of questions.  I'm not all that familiar (ok,not at all
familar!) with userspace modules so these may be stupid questions.

First, how do I determine if this module is loaded?  I'm not seeing it
loaded if I do an lsmod. Is there another command to run?
I see that my lirc is loaded with that driver so do I thereby assume it
was properly loaded?

Secondly, how do I pass these options along to this new module?  I cant
believe its just a matter of changing the name in the options file so I
thought I would ask here.

I have been googling but haven't hit upon the magic search phrase that
can so me the light so I'm hoping someone else has some guidance for me.