[mythtv-users] OT: nvidia 6200 @ 1920x1080?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu May 13 10:26:30 UTC 2010

I'm trying to find a new(er) video card than my FX5200 to drive my
flatscreen at full 1920x1080.  I have a bead on a XFX 6200 AGP DDR2 1GB.
I'm just unable to determine if that card will be able to do 1920x1080
on it's DVI output.

Anyone got one of these, or any nVidia 6200 that they are using @
1920x1080?

Before anyone mentions it, yes, I know, getting an >= 8400 would buy me
VDPAU, but the mobo that this is going into only has PCI and AGP and
with 4 tuners (on 3 PCI cards) already, I don't relish adding even more
usage to the PCI bus with a PCI 80400GS.

Cheers,
b.