[mythtv-users] restore initial audio settings

Nicola Bortolotti bortolotti.nicola at gmail.com
Thu May 13 10:51:07 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I've a problem: I've changed some settings, and now I cannot get any sound
when I try to listen music form mythmusic. If I watch videos from mythvideo
I get sound correctly, but I cannot increase/decrease volume (osd display
volume modification, but actually it doesn't change..)
After a fresh made installation (ubuntu 10.4 and mythtv 0.23) I remember
that sound worked, so, how can I reset all setting to defaults?
Thanks a lot,
   Nicola