[mythtv-users] OT: Cancel Comcast contract without penalty?

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu May 13 15:32:31 UTC 2010

On 5/13/2010 10:08 AM, Justin Johnson wrote:
> Comcast is moving to digital in my area. Is it possible that I can end
> my contract early without penalty? They are changing my level of
> service, so it seems only fair that if I don't accept I should not be
> penalized

Since I'm not a lawyer, I can't say for sure -- but I would imagine that you could if their changes to service do indeed constitute a change in contract.

You need to read your contract CAREFULLY -- and if in doubt, ask a lawyer...

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net

'fortune' says:
If your next pot of chili tastes better, it probably is
because of something left out, rather than added.