[mythtv-users] RFE: new event for the events framework: missed recording

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu May 13 17:19:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 13:15 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> How about an e-mail about upcoming conflicts?

Yeah, no doubt that that's useful, but it does not cover all of my
use-cases, like a recording that was scheduled to happen but failed for
some reason.

It might also be that I have other things I want to happen on a failed
recording, like sending my phone a text message.  I am sure others could
think of all kinds of useful actions on the event of a failed recording.

b.