[mythtv-users] Calling for testers...

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:45:20 UTC 2010

A little OT since I'm not sure it pertains to these updates: Is there any
way using pulse or alsa that I'll be able to get digital surround sound sent
out at the same time as down-sampled stereo analog?  Odd question, I know,
but I've got my reasons since my amp won't convert a digital input to a
pre-amp RCA output, but I want the surround sound at the amp.  I've just
resorted to restarting mythtv with one set of mysql settings or another
currently.  It would be awesome if we could switch digital vs. analog in the
osd!  That would work for me too.

The reason I ask, I was going to try out 0.23 soon, but if your branch might
have the capability mentioned above, I might try your branch out instead.