[mythtv-users] RFE: new event for the events framework: missed recording

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri May 14 13:26:21 UTC 2010

> How about an e-mail about upcoming conflicts?
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Myth_upcoming_recordings.pl

That's a handy script. I'd never noticed that before. One thing:
--help says "Use the provided [format] to display information on the
recordings.  The format should use the same format specifiers used by
mythrename.pl".

It looks like mythrename.pl has been replaced by mythlink.pl as of
0.23 so I think this is the file that should be probably used to refer
to format specifiers.