[mythtv-users] does adjust fill work with vdpau?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat May 15 12:38:38 UTC 2010

In 0.23, does adjust fill work with VDPAU?

Given that decoding is done entirely in the video card (for MPEG2 and
other files) can myth still give VDPAU instructions to scale up to half
and full fill?

If adjust fill does work with VDPAU, my guess is that the "auto" mode of
that doesn't work, since myth is no longer seeing the raw video frames,
yes?  This would be a sad (but not devastating) loss.  I wonder if there
is any hope in having nVidia agree that this is a great feature and
adding it to VDPAU.

b.