[mythtv-users] Sticky keys in 0.23

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun May 16 12:19:24 UTC 2010

On 05/16/2010 12:43 AM, Nick Rout wrote:
> I have looked through the settings for a new 0.23 installation and
> can't seem to find sticky keys settings (ie where the right key fast
> forwards rather than skips).

Any setting that changes the behavior of key presses is getting removed
since they're not really settings--they're key bindings.

The process isn't complete, and it's not necessarily intuitive how to
make it work, yet, but all you need to do is remove the binding for
SEEKRWND/SEEKFFWD in TV Playback context.  The original plan was to make
it so you just mapped to RWNDSTICKY/FFWDSTICKY , but since we have
overloaded the SEEKRWND/SEEKFFWD and RWNDSTICKY/FFWDSTICKY to do
different things in different circumstances, I had to take an
intermediate (and less intuitive) approach until I can unroll all the
binding overloads.

Mike