[mythtv-users] font sizes in .23?

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Mon May 17 20:07:55 UTC 2010

Hi,
It's not so difficult to hack the theme, look at the file
base.xml and search the tag "<font name=" or "<fondef name="

fondef is the new font tag according to 0.24

es.
<fontdef name="normal" face="Abadi MT">
    <!--color>#7e7e7e</color-->
    <color>#FFFFFF</color>
    <pixelsize>22</pixelsize>
    <weight>light</weight>
    <stretch>6</stretch>
</fontdef>

you would change the pixelsize tag.

by, Federico

: > > The fact is that the new theming capabilities allow for quite complex