[mythtv-users] Nuvexport Fails

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Tue May 18 00:43:49 UTC 2010

On 5/17/2010 5:35 PM, Anthony Giggins wrote:
>> Kirk Bocek wrote:
>>> I upgraded to 0.23 via ATrpms 0.23-234 on CentOS 5.4 x86_64 yesterday.
>>> Seems like nuvexport is still broken for me. Running nuvexport-xvid I
>>> get:
>>
>> Let me ask this another way: does anyone have nuvexport working on CentOS
>> 5
>> x86_64?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kirk Bocek
>

> not on centos but on Mythdora 12.23 X86_64 (aka Fedora 12)
>
> nuvexport is working fine to export to both xvid&  mp4 (iphone)

It was suggested on the atrpms-users list that I try installing ffmpeg
packages for Fedora 12. Couldn't get the dependencies right and I don't
want to screw up my ATrpms package tree.

I mentioned there that this feels like the latter days of CentOS 4:
stuff would break under Myth and there just never seemed to be a fix.
Now that CentOS 6 is on the horizon, I wonder if 5 is getting long in
the tooth.