[mythtv-users] easiest way to go from storage groups internal player to mplayer

McCormick, Ronald ramccor at pluribus.org
Tue May 18 13:00:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Scott Russell <list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
> wrote:

> Something along the lines of...
>
> 1) A developer announcement of when the targeted release where Internal
> player will go away.
> 2) A community request for additional testing of Internal player
> 3) Guidance on the exact logs to collect with each bug report. (eg, FE, BE,
> or both? Which log levels? The best way to share large logs?)
> 4) Developers focused on giving priority to Internal player bugs

I would love to see the guidance on the general troubleshooting of playback
issues myself, I have 1.5TB of .mp4 files that play at about half speed with
the internal player (Myth 0.23-fixes 24265) and fine with mplayer.  I am
just looking the general method of troubleshooting at this point. (IE - What
information SHOULD I be collecting.)

-Ronald McCormick