[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.23, debian lenny, and debian-multimedia repo

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue May 18 15:06:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 3:02 pm, Jake wrote:
> what issues?  i built .23-fixes from source on testing and have had no
> problems with a few different frontends.  i might be able to help....

All my recordings stop after about 30 seconds to 2 minutes.  No errors, in
fact the logs report that recording proceeds normally for the full show
length.

I have not been able to find any indication of what may be wrong.

--Yan

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.