[mythtv-users] Nuvexport Fails

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Wed May 19 03:46:53 UTC 2010

Yeah, I did, didn't I? :)  But it's easier to keep track of on trac,
so, yeah...  At times the messages here get so swamped with other
stuff that they get missed.

I'll take a look at it soon, just got home, etc.  Not sure if I can do
much with it tonight, but it's on my horizon as to something to do
real soon :)  Moving almost 4000 miles can be such a pain to one's
productivity.