[mythtv-users] PS3 UPnP Playback problems under 0.23

Angus Wantabe wantabeangus at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 10:13:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

Since I upgraded my Fedora 11 server from Myth 0,.22 to 0.23
I have been having problems playing my HD-PVR recordings back on my PS3.
I'm using the ATRPM builds.

The problem is most recording will only play around 4-7mins before they simply appear to hit the end of the recording.

The recordings ok. I can play them with mythfrontend and I can play them on the PS3 via PS3 Media Server.
It is doing this with both new (post update) recordings and with previous recording that did work before the upgrade.

Anyone seen anything similar or have any ideas?

Thanks,
Sean