[mythtv-users] Jamu not working with 0.23

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:34:25 UTC 2010

Doug,
I tried to go through the Wiki but to be honest, not being a linux expert, I
didn't really understand exactly what to do except use the commands given
there. I tried using the -MWV command that you gave but it seems that it
gets hung up somewhere. So I have, for example, the Fanart of 24, and Flash
Forward, and quite a few, but at the same time, it misses the Fanart of say
Lost, Supernatural, and quite a few. I would say at this point I have 60%
success rate in downloading the Fanart. Unfortunately, unlike mythvideo, I
can't "edit metadata" . I been running jamu since we last talked (April) and
I can't get it to work. I have it running for a few days but it keeps
sitting there.

I also have " > /tmp/jamu.log" so that it outputs the log to a file I can
see, but it doesn't show me anything except  a few shows it managed to get
Fanart for.

Is there a wiki that shows how to install Jamu step by step?

Thanks in advance,

ash.