[mythtv-users] What's the frontend of choice these days?

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Mon May 24 10:25:18 UTC 2010

Richard Morton wrote:
> You must have 512MB VIDEO MEMORY and at least the same amount of system
> memory. However the bios on some of these systems won't let you assign
> 512mb to the video unless there is 2gb in the system...
>
> Memory is cheap the difference between a 1gb and 2gb dimm is minimal.

Oh ok. I was just hoping I could reuse a 1GB dimm I already have. I
guess I could try it out, seeing if I can assign 512MB, but then
I'd be trying to run minimyth in 512MB. I guess I will need to
buy some memory.

> Circa £200 is the going rate in the uk, check google shopping.

Ah, I must of posted the wrong link. I was looking at a
Zotac IONITX F-E Ion N330 Motherboard for £111.

Cheers,
	Paul.