[mythtv-users] Another Mythmusic Idea: The Infinite Walkman

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Tue May 25 13:38:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:30:01AM +1000, David Whyte wrote:
> Sounds good.  I have long dreamt of the same concept.  Consider me interested!

    This basically sounds like AirVideo but for music.

    A mythfrontend idea in general sounds interesting but gets very tricky
once you get into stuff the phone or andriod device doesn't support. Being
able to access all of your stuff anywhere definitely sounds compelling.

    OTOH, you could just get an Andriod device with a big hard drive.

    A lot of the bother with an iPhone or iPad is the relative lack of
storage space. Get a device with a nice fat hard drive and a lot of that
frustration goes away.