[mythtv-users] Issue with Exporting and Cutlist not observed

steve.goodey at bt.com steve.goodey at bt.com
Tue May 25 15:26:35 UTC 2010

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Bernard Giannetti
Sent: 25 May 2010 13:57
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Issue with Exporting and Cutlist not observed

Checked the keybinding for Archive/TOGGLECUT: it's a C.  So during the Mytharchive operation/wizard, I hit C like there was no tomorrow and there seemed to be no effect (no change on screen to suggest I was toggling the cutlist for the recording).

Anyone else actually managed to export a recording minus the content specified in a cutlist?  I'm using Mythbuntu 9.10 with MythTV 0.23-fixes.

Next step I guess is log a bug!

On the list showing the recording(s) if you select the recording it should show a scissor icon, press the menu key you should get a popup menu with the first item as cutlist, select that and the scissor icon should now be coloured showing the cutlist is now being honoured.
Steve