[mythtv-users] Update 3D TV

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Wed May 26 10:19:18 UTC 2010

Hello, I uploaded a sample for other post:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/3D_test.ts

I have not 3D TV, I have some questions about 3D.

1. I really need a 3D TV? Or I can manage 3D video (side by side) by
software? There is a stereoscopic player that works from Windows:
http://www.3dtv.at

2. Has anyone know if there is software for GNU/Linux that decode 3D
video to view it with glasses?

Thanks and regards.

2010/5/26 Chris Nicholls <chris at czar.cc>:
> Here is the output form the front end log. All I get on the screen is two
> pictures side by side. Both of them look to be squashed horizontally. My
> guess is that if the two pictures were shown full screen sequentially it
> would be 3d. The program listing says it's format is for "flicker" glasses
> and polarised glasses.
>
> 2010-05-26 20:04:28.928 [h264_vdpau @ 0x341c56ee40]number of reference
> frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input), discarding one
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

Josu Lazkano