[mythtv-users] [URGENT] Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law School Research Fellow

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) space.time.universe at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:19:42 UTC 2010

Dear Christopher,

I have sent countless emails to many governmental, non-governmental and
international organizations in the world with the subject "Plea for
Medical Help/Assistance". But surprisingly I get very few replies. Maybe
the replies have been deleted or the emails I sent have been deleted.

EDIT: I overheard my neighbours claiming to have passwords/access to my
email accounts.

---
Mr. Teo En Ming
Hanyu Pinyin Name: Zhang Enming
Facebook: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Photo (1): http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7534/enmingteodscf2511.jpg
Photo (2): http://i.imgur.com/CLifZ.jpg
Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Singapore Citizen