[mythtv-users] Jamu not working with 0.23

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:02:09 UTC 2010

Nasa,

Regarding #1, I did see two instances of python2.6 running when I did top,
so I killed both of them.
# 2 yields this ----->
[root at mythtv ~]# ps aux | grep python
root      2634  0.0  0.2  13320  4620 ?        S    Apr03   0:00 python
./hpssd.py
root     24049  0.0  0.4  17288 10020 ?        S    Apr09   0:00 python26
/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -M The
Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
root     28089  0.0  0.0   3908   660 pts/1    R+   07:57   0:00 grep python

#3 yields this:

[root at mythtv ~]# ps aux | grep mythfront
root     28112  0.0  0.0   3908   660 pts/1    R+   08:00   0:00 grep
mythfront

Thanks,

Ash

Some things also to check:

1. top (check to see what load your system is at)
2. ps aux | grep python
3. ps aux | grep mythfront

I've had issues when multiple instances of some these apps was causing funny
things
to happen.

Nasa