[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging - short program segment between two long commercial segments is not flagged correctly.

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Thu May 27 20:10:39 UTC 2010

I have a small problem with 0.22 and commercial skipping for one
specific show - Formula One qualifying on SpeedTV. What happens is
that after one qualifying session ends, there's a long (3-4 minute)
commercial break, then a short (1 minute or so) recap of the previous
session, followed by another long commercial break before the start of
the next qualifying session. What's happening is that the recap is not
being flagged - if I press commercial skip at the end of the session
it jumps straight to the start of the next session. I have to use
manual skip to get to the recap.

Is there some option that can be set for commercial flagging to help
it catch these short program segments?
--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,