[mythtv-users] cant access disecq settings

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:17:47 UTC 2010

Yep, that was it thanks!
Where do I send the thankyou beers ;-)
This is the second sat card I have purchased.
The first was a dvbs twinhan card with ci slot. That didn't work at all and
my attempt at installing the driver from lialipian failed miserably... so I
was getting a little anxious... thankyou.

On 28 May 2010 00:35, "Nick Morrott" <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

On 27 May 2010 23:46, Richard Morton <richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 May 2010 22:37, Nic...
I think I may have slightly misinterpreted your issue - you aren't
able to edit the LNB entry at all at the moment as I now understand
things - I thought the issue was the settings were not sticking (which
I have also seen).

There can be a focus problem with selecting the Unconnected entry, so
pressing Enter once the screen has loaded does not actually do
anything useful (as the entry is not selected by default) but can make
the screen flash. Try pressing the down cursor once, and then press
Enter. You should find the LNB entry gets selected and you can update
the LNB settings as desired.

Cheers,
Nick

--