[mythtv-users] [Bulk] Re: Jamu not working with 0.23

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Sun May 30 04:08:10 UTC 2010

Doug,
I have thought about it, and in fact it's funny you say it, becoz today when
I was running Jamu, I was on thetvdb.com and themoviedb.org without any
problems.

I also tested that out right now, and same issue. I can go to the website no
problem, but not the Jamu.

I ran ttvdb.py under Television and the *.py under /Movies/ without any
problem.

So it seems that it's just when I am running jamu that it hangs up...

Thanks,

Ash.