[mythtv-users] Way to change default TV schedule displayed?

mythtv at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca mythtv at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun May 30 20:55:43 UTC 2010

Is there a way to change the default schedule that displays when viewing
live TV? I've searched through the various menus and cannot find anything
like this. I can change the schedule to my custom one from the keyboard
just fine.

My default schedule has all the channels in the lineup, many which are
additional subscription. I've created another schedule with the channels I
actually get, which I'd like to default on entry to TV viewing.

I know I can remove channels from the backend setup. But I'd like to keep
the default full lineup, for occasional checking if there are shows on
other subscriptions that would make it worthwhile to subscribe to them.

I'm ready to hack the DB if that will do this and there is no 'proper
way'.

Thanks for your ideas.

Brett